Atkinson-Geyer-Knopf (AGK-2020) **NEW**
A NEW Double horn from Atkinson Horns inspired by the famous Geyer/Knopf. Introducing the AGK2020 Double Horn (A=Atkinson G=Geyer K=Knopf). We feel this horn is the best of both worlds in the Geyer-Knopf tradition. It is without a doubt a remarkable beast in playing, mechanics, and cosmetics handmade in our workshop in Burbank, CA.
Don't procrastinate, we don't know how long this deal can last as we are a boutique, traditional workshop. This is as good as we can do. This is aimed at musicians who are currently struggling due to COVID-19 but still are dreaming of having a $9-12K quality horn in your hands. We will offer this as long as possible, but not forever.
- Bore: .468" (traditional Geyer-Knopf bore size)
- Bell: 12 1/8" Medium-Large throat
- Leadpipe: Atkinson Geyer-Knopf (GK)
- Wrap: Large body (traditional Geyer circle, Knopf design elements)
- Metal: American Brass, proprietary alloy
CASE NOT included. If you are picking up your new horn, bring a case with you for safe transportation.